Thursday, 1st September 2016
Upon purchase of Gorenje oven or steam oven, enjoy a cooking class with star chef – Celia Chan
The classes feature hands-on learning in a fun and interactive environment, cover a series of dishes from appetizers, to main course, to desserts galore. You will also discover useful tips and techniques that will enhance your enjoyment of cooking with Gorenje. All classes are taught by the experienced chef – Celia Chan in Cooking Fever.
At the end of lesson, you will sit down at the dining table and enjoy the dishes prepared in class. Each student will take home an exclusive Gorenje souvenir and a set of recipes from the chef.
Terms & Conditions
1. Customers who purchase any Gorenje oven or steam oven from the HomeMade series are entitled to join a cooking class (in collaboration with Gorenje), subject to availability.
2. One invoice can only entitle one person to enroll to one cooking class.
3. Each customer can bring up to 2 guests for a special fee of $400 per person.
4. Due to limited quotas, registration to a cooking class is on a first-come, first-served basis.
5. Customer can register the cooking class within 3 months from the date of purchase stated on the invoice.
6. In case of dispute, Toptech Co. Limited reserves the rights for final decisions.